As I’m sure many of you have noticed, I have had a “services” page up for quite some time. I have, however, been making some changes to what I offer as time goes on. Most importantly, I’d like to highlight changes to my pricing:
- Instead of charging a flat, $3 per page rate, The Edifying Word now charges between $1 and $3 per page, depending on the work requested.
- Basic proofreading services start at $1 per page and the rates will increase as the services become more complicated.
- The $3 per page rate included all services: structural, content, and copy editing, as well as proofreading.
Book review and beta reading services remain free of charge.
I’ve made a few other administrative changes that may not be obvious:
- The Edifying Word has a new domain name: theedifyingword.com. (Don’t worry – theedifyingword.wordpress.com redirects here, so it will still work.)
- I have a new email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email me – I can’t wait to hear from you!
Also, coming soon:
- I’m working on a “testimonials” page where I will share comments from clients who have been pleased with my work.
- A logo for The Edifying Word is in the works. I’m so excited to be working with Meghan Calabro of 200 Spring! Check her out!
I look forward to working with all of you! Please pass along the word to anyone you think may appreciate my services.