Editing: I offer affordable, skilled editing services that span from basic proofreading to structural edits. For longer works, I will provide a free sample edit of the first 10 pages.
- Rates as low as $0.005/word, dependent on the complexity of the work
- $10 minimum charge for short documents
- Handled via PayPal invoicing, half due up-front and the remainder upon completion
I have experience with the following:
- Fiction: novellas, full-length novels (multiple genres), picture books
- Non-fiction: handbooks, academic articles, college admissions essays
I edit because I think it’s fun, and I enjoy helping writers create products they can view with pride. Contact me about your manuscript and we can discuss details.
Beta Reading: Beta reading services can be folded in with editing but are best done first. I will beta-read for $35 (up to 50K words); $50 (up to 100K words); or $100 (anything over 100K words).
Book Reviews: I will provide an honest book review in exchange for a copy of the book, and will posted the review here at The Edifying Word, Goodreads, Amazon, and Twitter. What I love most about doing book reviews by request is the opportunity to read things I may never have found or picked up on my own; therefore, while I am especially interested in picture books, historical fiction, and nonfiction, I will gladly accept any genre (excluding erotica).
Please note that I receive many more requests for review than I can possibly handle; I will do my best to respond to all requests and post reviews in a timely manner.
Submit your request by emailing me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.